This web site is owned and operated byITS Websites LLC
255 Jameson Place
Reading, Pennsylvania 19601 USA
Tel. 610-478-1000 Email
2. No material from ITS or any Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by ITS may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of ITS's copyright and other proprietary rights. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
3. If you send to ITS creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information (collectively, the "Ideas"), the Ideas shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of ITS. None of the Ideas shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of ITS, and ITS shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Ideas. Without limitation of the foregoing, ITS shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Ideas of every kind and nature throughout the world and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Ideas for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Ideas.
4. ITS publishes forums, chat area, bulletin boards, online tutorials and courses offered as part of ITS. You shall not upload to, distribute through, or otherwise publish through ITS any content that is against God, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or otherwise give rise to liability or violates any law.
5. The Forums and Chat shall be used only in a noncommercial manner. You shall not, without our express approval, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services. You specifically acknowledge that soliciting other ITS guests to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization is expressly prohibited.
7. By uploading materials to any Forum, Chat or submitting any materials to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us a perpetual, royaltyfree, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the World. In addition, you warrant that all so-called moral rights in those materials have been waived.
8. These sites are controlled and operated by ITS from its office within Pennsylvania, USA. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
9. The materials in the ITS sites are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials on any wdig site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any ITS site or the servers that make such materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on any ITS site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
10. Further, ITS explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on sites that link to or from ITS from third parties not associated with ITS. Because some sites employ automated search results or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, ITS cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in third-party sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites.
11. ITS cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from ITS, since other shop channels are owned and operated by independent retailers. ITS does not endorse any of the merchandise, nor has ITS taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of, any of the information contained in such third-party sites. ITS does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
12. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Berks County and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.